Erectile Dysfunction: Picture this- You are in your bedroom and making the mood. You are lighting the candles and sprinkling perfume all over the place. Suddenly your wife enters the room and looks at you. You both lead to the bed and get closer to each other. You hold each other’s hands and look into the eyes. In no time you start making out. And it was the best sex you ever had with your wife.
But it was just an imagination. Sexual dysfunction is a common problem that men suffer. But we tend to hide it and not find a solution. Erectile dysfunction is not shame but an inability that can be cured easily. Yes, you heard it right. Whether you are suffering from erectile dysfunction or premature ejaculation, this blog is just for you.
So don’t delay, and let’s understand what these inabilities are and how to tackle them.
What is Erectile Dysfunction?
Erectile dysfunction simply means the incapacity to get and maintain an erection during sexual intercourse. This leads to a mental breakdown and unable to fulfill the sexual urge to do sex. Although multiple causes could lead to erectile dysfunction in men.
To understand better, here are some common risk factors that can interrupt your sexual life.
- Particular medical treatment
- Psychological conditions; ex stress, anxiety, or lack of sleep
- Use of alcohol
- Being overweight; ex obesity
Additionally, you can suffer from erectile dysfunction due to some psychological factors as well. Some of them are:
- Stress: Sometimes long-lasting stress can bring problems to sexual health. It could be anything, like stress about a presentation next week, or stress about joining the office. But this mind of stress is not only limited to your social life, it can cause problems in sexual life as well and you can suffer from erectile dysfunction.
- Anxiety: Anxiety is a very common psychological effect. It not only messes up your mind but also makes you liable for sexual erection.
- Depression: Depression can cause various daily-life problems and sexual dysfunction is one of them. Whenever you feel a little off about your mental health, make sure that you diagnose with your doctor.
- Relationship Problem: It is very common to find that the maximum time the reason for sexual dysfunction is due to relationship issues.
How to Cure Erectile Dysfunction?
You can cure erectile dysfunction easily. With the right medication and consulting your doctor, you can get back your confidence in bed. Here are some medicines that can help you.
What is Premature Ejaculation?
Premature ejaculation, also known as PE, means the inability to control ejaculation during sex. When a man ejaculates before any sexual intercourse, he suffers from PE. There are two types of premature ejaculation. Primary, when the man is younger and is sexually active and has psychological issues, and secondary, when the man is older and due to physical problems.
Causes of Premature Ejaculation
You can suffer from premature ejaculation due to psychological issues. No study has found the exact reasons for PE but could happen psychologically.
Here are some psychological factors that could cause PR:
- Sexual abuse
- Early sexual experience
- Fear of premature ejaculation
How to Cope with Premature Ejaculation?
Premature ejaculation generally happens psychologically and thus it is difficult to find any medication for the same. But there are a few remedies that you can do to avoid premature ejaculation.
- Good diet: There is plenty of food that you can add to your diet to improve your sexual health. Zinc and magnesium play a very healthy role in sexual health. Take food including spinach, wheat gram cereal, yogurt, soybean, garlic, etc.
- Masturbation: It is hard to believe but masturbation can help you with the problem of premature ejaculation. Masturbate 30 minutes or 1 hour before the sexual intercourse. This will delay the ejaculation process and you can enjoy the sex.
- Exercises: In a study, it is found that pelvic floor exercise helps men in lifelong premature ejaculation. It manages ejaculatory reflexes by increasing the time for them to climax.
Both erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation can lead to problems in sex life. But it doesn’t mean to hide or make a taboo of them. As soon as you find that you are suffering, consult your doctor and take the medication. With the right approach, it is possible to tackle both of these problems.
Exercise can be a very good path to overcome ED and PE. It might take time but do not lose hope and work on it. Now it is time to gain your confidence back and live a healthy sexual life.
You can buy all the generic medications for erectile dysfunction on DealOnPill. Click here to take the first step in improving your sexual life.