Improving Intimacy: Living a Great Night with Your Partner
Building a pleasurable intimate relationship with your partner requires time, effort, and high energy as well. If you lack all these then it can affect your bonding with her. The worst thing can be your impotency or an embarrassing issue like erectile dysfunction. So, what’s the solution? How can you improve intimacy and live a great night with your partner? We are here to tell you that and bring the best product to satisfy your partner.
What is Cenforce (Sildenafil)?
Cenforce (Sildenafil) is a silver lining for all those men who do not feel confident enough to make out with their partner. It will enhance your potential and sexual performance while putting your partner in a good mood.
This medicine has been designed specially to tackle the problem of erectile dysfunction. Many men suffering from ED aren’t able to provide satisfaction to their partner but no more if they choose Cenforce (Sildenafil).
Being a PDE5 inhibitor drug and Viagra, it can be used as a prescription as well as a non-prescription drug. In other words, it’s known as a blue pill as it contains Sildenafil Citrate.
Manufacturer information of Cenforce
Joined the drug industry in 2006, Centurion Laboratories Pvt. Ltd. has brought the most fantastic solution to deal with impotence and ED issues in men. This Gujarat-based company is a trusted manufacturer of a wide range of medicines. And now, its Cenforce product is bringing a big change in the life of men.
Brief Information of Sildenafil Citrate
For men suffering from ED and impotence problems, Sildenafil citrate emerged as a great hope. It is one of the phosphodiesterase 5 (PDE5) inhibitors that help with keeping a longer and stronger erection.
During sexual stimulation, this drug improves blood flow to the penis for a better erection. It works by dilating the corpora cavernosa of the penis which eases erection and boosts sexual stimulation.
As PDE5 also remains present in the walls of arterioles and lungs, Sildenafil has been approved by FDA to treat pulmonary hypertension (a kind of high blood pressure arising between the heart and lungs).
Sildenafil Citrate is available in three forms for use including injection, oral tablet, and oral suspension.
All Strengths of Cenforce
Considering the age factor and other things, Cenforce has four strengths – 100MG, 120MG, 150MG, and 200MG.
- Cenforce 100mg – This is the starting dose and we recommend this for young adults who want to boost their sexual performance.
- Cenforce 120mg – If you are aged between 25-35 then this is the dosage that you should take.
- Cenforce 150mg – Don’t worry if your erection isn’t lasting after the first round.
- Cenforce 200mg – Best for those who struggle to maintain an erection and have zero confidence.
Before considering any of the above doses, make sure to take the doctor’s advice as well.
- Food and beverage: Doctors recommend taking Sildenafil on your empty stomach and the best time to get it is before an hour of sexual activity. This way, it would be most effective, or else taking it just after getting your meal will not make it work slowly. However, beware of consuming Sildenafil along with grapefruit juice or alcohol.
Alcohol can negatively interact with Sildenafil by counteracting its effects. Moreover, it will lead to headaches if taken in combination. Similarly, grapefruit juice and Cenforce don’t go together as well. This is because it can increase the amount of Sildenafil in your body and may cause major side effects.
- Disease Interactions: If you are suffering from any ongoing illness, don’t get the Cenforce tab without consulting your doctor. This is especially advised for people suffering from heart problems.
- Drug Interactions: Never use nitrates or alpha-blockers as they can put you in trouble. The blood pressure can hit too low and your life can be at risk.
Side effects of Cenforce (Sildenafil)
Although Cenforce is a safe way to make your erection last longer, it comes with some side effects that you must be aware of.
Common side effects
- You may have to face upset stomach issues and indigestion
- Rashes and flashing can develop that can go away automatically
- Minor bleeding can happen from the nose
- Headache has been noted as the most common problem
- Your muscles may start feeling stiff
Major side effects
- Nasal congestion
- Abnormal vision
If you experience any of these side effects then get in touch with your doctor. He can change the dose or recommend a better way to deal with the side effects.
How to purchase Cenforce tablets from our site?
- Purchasing Cenforce tablets from our website can be done effortlessly:
- Visit our website and look for the Cenforce tablet with the required doses
- You can find it either under the “Erectile Dysfunction” or “Generic Viagra” tab.
- Now, choose the dose and quantity and hit the “add to cart” button present just right to the quantity tab.
- Go to our cart and click on the “Checkout” option.
- Fill in all the details, choose your way of payment, and upload your prescription file.
- Check all the details before proceeding further.
- At the end, hit the “Place Your Order” button.
Keep the medicine stored at a regular temperature. Generally, any medicine loses its effectiveness after being exposed to heat so don’t repeat that mistake. Don’t put it in any place where sunlight can reach directly.
1. Is it completely safe to use?
Yes! If you are using it as a prescription drug then there will be no issue. However, taking this drug during an ongoing health problem can lead to some side effects. That’s why consult a doctor before getting Cenforce tablets.
2. Can I get any refund?
Go through our refund policy to understand more about getting your money back on your every purchase from our website.
3. Are Cenforce tablets the same as Viagra?
Both Viagra and Cenforce are known for treating erectile dysfunction and contain the same element called Sildenafil Citrate.
4. What kind of payment cards are accepted?
We accept all kinds of credit and debit cards so don’t worry about payment issues. You can even make the payment via direct bank transfer.